wi8 Dual-Port USB Car Charger Adapter for Apple and Android Devices, 4.2 Amp, 24W, Black and Red
- 2-port 24-watt USB car charger plugs into a car’s DC adapter and can charge up to 2 devices at a time—great for phones, tablets, and other devices
- Device detection allows for charging at the fastest speed possible—up to 2.1 amps per port or 4.2 amps total (does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge)
- Compatible with iPhone X, 8 Plus, 8, 7 Plus, 7, 6s Plus, 6s, 6 Plus, Galaxy S7, S6, Edge, Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air, Air 2, iPad mini, LG, Nexus, HTC, and more
- Built-in safety system includes overload, short-circuit, and overvoltage protection (CE, FCC, and RoHS certified); lightweight and compact for easy portability
- 12 / 24 volt input; discrete, non-distracting LED confirms connection; charging cable not included; backed by AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
This charger came just as described. The QC 3.0 function is amazing as charges your new phone super fast. I have an iPhone 8 and it goes from 15% to 80% in just half an hour. Installed 2 in my SUV. The led light is very soft and does not bother at all when driving at night. I recommend installing this with a switch so you prevent your battery draining out, as the led stays on if connected directly to the battery. Super recommended!
Perfect fit to replace the cig lighter in rear of my console. Nice to have 2 usb outlets for peopel to plug into in the back seat. No problems so far (2 months) but I will update if anything changes.